Basics and objectives CO2 Energy
The basis and objective is the collection of waste and exhaust gases as valuable raw materials and the almost complete and complete return of the corresponding substances in the economic cycle. In addition to the positive effects on the environment and society a high profitability should be achieved. In addition, jobs are secured and expanded or even created. In addition, there are further positive development potentials for the users of CO2 Energy by F.J.Philipp.
In the light of current environmental demands and climate protection goals, and in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions, CO2 Energy offers far-reaching and future-oriented solutions.
The solution consists of a highly innovative technology package with corresponding process chains
At the heart of this technology is the neutralization of CO2 and all other exhaust constituents through their processing by adding Energy Catalyzer 3 ( CAT3 ) and Special Radiation (RAD).
The unique selling points of CO2 Energy by F.J. Philipp – according to his know-how and protective rights of the inventor F.J. Philip are u.a. characterized by the following outstanding properties:
- Utilization of waste (except radioactive waste) and exhaust gases, in particular CO2 and all other components / pollutants of the exhaust gases.
- Generation of energy, system for the production and utilization of storable energy carriers with highest efficiency.
- The utilization of generated electricity and heat in their own locations creates a clear independence from external providers and their price structures.
- Economical production of a wide range of by-products of high market value, e.g. Catalyst materials, building and construction additives, non-combustible carbon fibers as composites, etc.
- Highest adaptation variability to the different locations, conditions and areas of application.
- Easy to use with the Energy Catalyzer 3 ( CAT3 ) and Special Radiation (RAD) .
- Almost fully applicable to all industrial installations with CO2 emissions.
- Significant savings because no more CO2 tax or CO2 certificates have to be purchased.
- Maintaining and creating jobs in the coal regions.
- New concepts and impulses for the coal-fired power plants intended for shutdown as well as for all industrial users of fossil fuels.
- Generation of green energy / electricity.
- Generating a storable energy source from the utilization of the CO2 -containing exhaust gases.
- Production of high quality non-flammable carbon fiber for a wide range of applications.
- Production of a special composite material with a high utility value.
- Efficient transformation of waste and exhaust gases into almost CO2 neutral energy.
- High efficiency of the systems.
Only through the use of CO2 energy by to F.J. Philipp takes a quick amortization of the investment costs of the necessary equipment.